Guru Nanak Within Me Series:
Living as an Eternal Student of Life
Guru Nanak Dev Ji demonstrated a path of self-transformation in his own life. In this course we will learn how to follow his steps and transform ourselves to be more effective in our life and work.
- Establish a relationship with your own soul
- Overcome our perceived restrictions and barriers between us and our Guru
- Understand the state of mind of a learner
- Demystify the concepts and language of Guru Nanak
- Understand the process of awakening into your life
- Open heart & open mind
- The school of life - The Process of Awakening in Gurbani
- Learn to engage with the universe as a university and understand the curriculum
- What “Classes” Am I Currently Enrolled in?
- My life lessons have been designed for me personally.
- What are they?
- How am I integrating my learning into my life?
Time Commitment: Mini Course (2.5 hrs)
This course was designed to be a short and can be completed in one or two sittings.
Guruka Singh is a teacher, writer and inveterate punster. He loves telling stories and has spent many hours telling them to his kids. His love of poetry and Gurbani has led him to translate Yogi Bhajan's Gurmukhi poems in Furmaan Khalsa as well as translating Japji Sahib and other Gurbani. Founder of the SikhNet BBS, he now lives under the blue skies of New Mexico with his beloved Khalsa family.